20 February 2015

STYLE jackets


All images/items are from ASOS.
It's almost time for Autumn! After a pretty bizarre Summer full of rain, wind and humidity, I'm ready for a cool change. Most importantly, I'm ready to dress for cooler weather. My favourite part about Autumn/Winter is shopping for those warmer pieces. 

Cardigans and jackets are the thing I'm focusing on the most this year. Living in the Southern Hemisphere, we get to watch the fashion of the north and work from that. I love taking inspiration from what I see on blogs and celebs, and work that into my own style.

There are two different types of jackets I'm interested in this year. A bright rain jacket, like the first two images above. Something hooded and waterproof that I can throw on over my big jumpers and cardigan. I'm also looking for something a little more versatile in a neutral colour. The third image above is perfect. It's hooded, thin for layering, has a 3/4 length sleeve option and is bat winged.

None of the images above are fitted at all, which is something that sits fine with me. But if I were going to go for something a bit more fitted I would opt for something like a skater fit (Zooey Deschanel), or a shorter more tailored jacket (Taylor Swift).
Zooey Dechanel Picture - wwzdw.com // Taylor Swift Picture - laineygossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment