22 February 2015

LUSH haul

I recently had a really bad day and the only thing I could think of to make me feel better was shopping. I found myself in Lush and before I knew it I'd picked up one of those little whicker baskets and was filling it up with goodies.Amongst the items I bought was these three bath bombs. I bought Butterball, Sex Bomb and Space Girl

Butterball isn't your conventionally beautiful bath bomb, it doesn't erupt into a sea of colour, but it is easily my favourite smelling of the three. The smell is a combination of Vanilla, Cocoa Butter and Musk. Those three scents are my all time favourite fragrances, I really couldn't say no to this bath bomb.

Space Girl is one of those bath bombs I had to buy because I loved the pictures of it I've seen online. Shaped like Saturn, the bath bomb erupts in your bath and looks like a galaxy with swirls of purple, orange and specks of red glitter. The scents include grapefruit and blackcurrant, with an overall fruity fragrance.

Sex Bomb was one of those impulse buys. I usually hate anything with roses on it because I'm not a fan of rose scents. With what looks like a rose built into the bomb I was sure I would hate it. But upon further inspection I discovered the scent was actually Ylang Ylang. Ylang Ylang is my overall favourite essential oil. It's not your typical floral smell, yes something about it draws me to it constantly. I can't wait to use this one and smell like Ylang Ylang all day.

Something I was completely unaware of was the packaging you receive when you buy three bath ballistics. I always knew about Lush's return policy on their black containers and lids, but was unaware how exactly they were recycled. Turns out they're used to create this container to store your bath bombs in.

I love the storage and think it would be great to use if you were gifting the ballistics. I'll use this temporarily while I sort out some kind of glass bowl or vase to store my bath bombs in. I like having them on display and being able to smell them while in my bathroom.

What's your favourite Lush item?

No comments:

Post a Comment