3 January 2014

MAC Vegas Volt & Melba

For a few months now I've been absolutely lusting over MAC's Vegas Volt lipstick and while I was making the online purchase I decided to throw in a blush, Melba. These are my first MAC products and I couldn't be more happy.

Vegas Volt is an orange-coral colour that is so incredibly bright, I had to have it. I adore coral colours and when I swatched this earlier last year I knew that I'd eventually have to own it. It's an amplified creme finish and is super hydrating and creamy. It applied like a dream and has impressive staying power. I found I had to reapply once when wearing it on an all day outing.

Melba is described as a soft coral peach in a matte finish. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of link to Peach Melba here. I need just the lightest dusting of this blush for amazing colour pay-off. I am so impressed by MAC's blush formula, I'm so excited to purchase different shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment