9 February 2014

Kate Moss Lasting Finish #20

I need to go grocery shopping with my mum more often. She left me alone for a couple of minutes with the trolley in the beauty and hair aisle so she could run off and get something she forgot... she really shouldn't have done that.
I scoped the brands for a bargain and I came across this one. It was reduced from around $11 to $7 as it was the last of its colour. Score. Kate Moss' Lasting Finish lipstick in number 20 is an amazing bright fuchsia in a matte finish. It's also super hydrating which my lips need at the moment. They're currently like the Sahara Desert after spending 6 hours on an airplane. It's creamy and applies like a dream. It's possibly my new favourite bright lippy and will definitely be making an appearance on nights out! x

No comments:

Post a Comment