18 December 2014

VIDEO masala chai tea

Something a little different this way comes...
I've recently gone through what professionals would call a "major event". Without telling you what it is I can tell you that it is affecting me both mentally and physically. Because of this I am finding it hard to relax and even sleep, so I have taken comfort in Youtube's ASMR community.

I recently came across my new favourite ASMRtist, Accidentally Graceful. This lovely lady recently published a new video "Tingles in Ten! | Homemade Masala Chai Tutorial". I am a massive Chai tea and Chai latte fan. Like, I've stopped drinking coffee and now only drink Chai. It's a combination of all my favourite flavours and is the perfect Christmas drink.

I had a go at following her tutorial to produce my own Chai tea and loved the outcome. I omitted the Fennel seeds for a dash of Vanilla essence instead and left out the Nutmeg as I didn't have any. It was easy to make, taking less that 10 minutes. I thought I'd share Tricia's recipe/video so you can all have a try yourself. Happy drinking!


No comments:

Post a Comment